These resources are meant to inform parents and families about a variety of school updates. If you have any questions, please contact KIPP Bridge Academy directly at (510) 874-7255 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upper School Summer Packets/Homework
- 2019-2020 School Calendar - Rising TK-4
- 2019-2020 School Calendar - Upper 5th-8th
- Upper School Team and Family Handbook
- School Results
KIPP Bridge Academy Uniforms
All scholars must be in complete uniform everyday.
- TK-4th graders must wear their royal blue polo shirt or their navy blue t-shirt during the week. Scholars can wear navy blue or khaki pants, shorts or skirts.
- 5th-8th graders must wear their uniform grade-level polo shirt. For the upper grades, scholars can wear khaki slacks, navy blue slacks, black slacks, or black denim pants, shorts and skirts. Skirts must be knee length and pants must be worn with a belt.