These resources are meant to inform parents and families about a variety of school updates. If you have any questions, please contact KIPP Bridge Academy directly at 510-874-7255 (Rising) and 510-543-0078 (Upper) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information on Free Internet Access During Campus Closures
- Information on Free Meals During School Closure
- 2019-2020 School Calendar - Rising TK-4
- 2019-2020 School Calendar - Upper 5th-8th
- Upper School Team and Family Handbook
- Upper School At-Home Learning Packets
KIPP Bridge Academy At-Home Learning Updates
Upper School Updates
- During the week of March 16th, if your child needs support with completing their distance learning packet they can reach out by phone, text, or google hangout for additional support from their ELA, Math, Science or Social Studies teacher. Please see review this chart with specific times/details. This schedule will be updated again on 3/23.
KIPP Bridge Academy Uniforms
All scholars must be in complete uniform everyday.
- TK-4th graders must wear their royal blue polo shirt or their navy blue t-shirt during the week. Scholars can wear navy blue or khaki pants, shorts or skirts.
- 5th-8th graders must wear their uniform grade-level polo shirt. For the upper grades, scholars can wear khaki slacks, navy blue slacks, black slacks, or black denim pants, shorts and skirts. Skirts must be knee length and pants must be worn with a belt.